Monday, June 30, 2014

Permission for PEACE

Today is End of the Month and Beginning of the Week. So, which one is it? It's both and neither. Today, is a present in eternity. A gift for you to experience life full on in the moment. Give yourself permission to be grateful for whatever you have and where ever you are in life. Self judgment is the most destructive energy that we impose on ourselves. Can you give it a break, even now? As you contemplate yourself into this peaceful energy of Self Love, I invite you to think of some of the ways you can BE in order to simplify your life. Ways to get connected to nature and let go of relying too much on technology. Whatever that can get your attention away from the world outside and get you more in tune with your true Nature. The peace you are looking for is laying dormant deep within your heart. It's there...It needs your permission to show up as your experience in life. I'm dedicating this week to PEACE within and setting an INTENTION to create Global Peace, starting with my own heart, yours, and everyone we get in touch with. Lets do this! Are you guys down with me? I need your permission so that we can do this together....Are you up for it?



Affirmation: "I give myself permission to live in peace. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. Life supports me. I am available and receptive to instant miracles in my life. Abundance is the order of my day. Healing and mending of my Soul is shining through my authentic Self. I am on purpose and my purpose is calling me to live a life of significance. I matter, I am worthy, I am inspired, and I live in flow. Life IS....."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment