Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Your Calling is Calling You

Listen, something has been calling you. So many times you told yourself I'm gonna change, I'm gonna do that thing that gets me excited, gets me really happy. However, for whatever reason, you shut yourself down.How many of you guys relate to this? You are living yet you keep on leaving your heart's desire. You are living but you are waiting to get somewhere in the future to finally do the thing you are meant to do and BE the person you are meant to Be. In this very moment, think about it. I know there is something underneath your mind, if we sit together, you'll whisper it in my ears. You'll say :" I am more than this! I am meant for greatness! I know I have powers deep in my Soul that carry me through the challenges I'm facing right now! I also know that these adversities are creating the right conditions for the tiny acorn to manifest into it's maximum potential. BEING and BECOMING the mighty OAK." I know you've got it in you. I just know it and you can't BS around with me because I'm not talking to your excuses, your old belief systems, your complaints and nagging. I'm talking directly to your Soul and activating an AWARENESS that is beyond what you can see or what you can hear. There is a field of PURE POTENTIALITY that is invisible yet indivisible from you. YOU are it and IT is YOU. Thus, in this moment, I'm praying you up to align you with your Divine Purpose. Becoming who you are Truly meant to BE! Open your heart and accept this gift. As you do, hold on to that inner voice, contemplate and meditate on it. Your purpose is Calling you. Are you going to pick up the CALL? -----Namaste...


Affirmation: " I am one with life, one with love, one with the universe. My calling is calling me and I'm activating my potential right now. I'm picking up on my calling and allowing life to overflow it's abundance through me, as me, as my life, as my words, my actions, and my thoughts. I am available and receptive to more Good than I can possibly imagine. Healing is the order of my day. Joy is my middle name. Bliss is all that I see. Prosperity showers my entire BEING with LOVE and Peace vibrates through every cell of my Body"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment