Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I am Whole, Perfect, and Complete

One of my most favorite affirmations that I always say is : "I am whole , perfect, and complete as I was created. I belong". This thought aligns you to your original perfection as a spiritual being having a temporary human incarnation. It closes the gap between the sense of separation and raises your healing capacity to match the universal ALL GOOD OF GOD. For me, it always does wonders. In my challenging times, it calms me down, re-connects me to the Source of my Being. It soothe my heart when it is hurting. I believe in it. I have faith that I AM WHOLE, PERFECT, AND COMPLETE. I DO BELONG IN THE COSMOS JUST BECAUSE I EXIST, IT'S MY INHERENT RIGHT TO BE JOYOUS!!! THERE IS NOTHING LACKING OR MISSING IN ME. THE WORLD OF ILLUSION HAS NO EFFECT ON MY STRONG FAITH. Keep this affirmation on you and repeat it frequently with conviction please :)
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment