Thursday, June 5, 2014

Do you believe in God?

Everywhere you focus your attention at, you'll see the sign of eternal Life and the source of it ALL. I asked last night: "Do you believe in God & Why?". So many people replied with different unique expression of what they believe and feel which is so beautiful. I just came out of meditation and experienced God first hand, touching it's nature in my own heart and my own soul. It's nature is LOVE, Joy, peace, compassion, creativity, healing, abundance, receptivity, and alwaysexpanding into infinity. Once you see it, you can't name it. Once you name it, you can't see it. It's everywhere yet NO-Where. As an expression of it's own living biology, you ARE NOW-HERE, expanding in your own consciousness and uniquely expressing the face of DIVINITY according to your genius pattern. Take a deep breath, come ride this wave right now as I'm lifting your spirit to higher vibration from the vortex of creation. Lifting you higher from the condensed form, wherever you are, feel the vibration of the words getting translated from your eyesight, falling onto the screen of your cerebral cortex, transmuting it's energy into HOPE, FAITH, GRATITUDE, and Harmonizing PEACE. You are in connection with ONENESS through the source which so many people described in their own language as GOD. The void behind the condensed energy that created the potential for the expression of Big Bang. The Kosmos behind the Cosmos. It's in the silence between your thoughts, the spaces between your cells, the end of your in breath, and the beginning of your out breath. Come a little higher, see yourself floating above your physical body, know that you have a divine destiny and with full on PASSION leap into this loving LIGHT within. Trust the universe and know that you are guarded and guided as you welcome the unknown. Healing is happening in this very MOMENT. You physical, mental, emotional and financial body is becoming harmonized with the perfection of the celestial bodies. Feel a luminous LIGHT zooming through your vertebral column, passing through your entire central nervous system. What you are looking for is the depth of YOUR own AUTHENTIC BEING. The Bliss, The Love, The Peace, The Abundance, and The God within. IT"S ALL YOU  ....Namaste..


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. Life supports me. I am available and receptive to more GOOD than I can even Imagine. Abundance is the order of my day. Harmonizing prosperity shows up as the activity of my genius, creativity, and kindness. Healing is already done. I ask and I receive. I seek and I find. I reside in oneness and express my passion with full on zest, compassion, and joy."..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment