Saturday, June 21, 2014

Trust

Life can seem incredibly unfair specially when an innocent bystander gets harmed either in an accident or something happens that changes their life forever. It's so difficult to keep yourself centered as you enter an atmosphere knowing people are truly hurting seeing their loved ones hurt. It breaks my heart. As I witness this, I enter a zone of surrender. Please know the definition of surrender! It's not giving up to your emotions or giving up trying. It's giving up control over what is out of your control: That is " The hidden secrets of WHY things happen the way they HAPPEN?" So many mysteries and unknown, yet human beings get caught up in their mind and try to come up with a 'REASON' for everything. Sometimes, what really pulls you out of sinking deep down in your broken heart while gasping for the next breath in order to survive the turmoils of life is your FAITH. Nothing else matters! Nothing else can really guide you to the right direction. Faith is the " absolute substance of what you are hoping for and the vibratory evidence of what can't be SEEN". Surrendering to Universe and the Source of all origins is giving up control and Trusting. What else can you do when you see yourself in a situation that needs you to expand as a person, as a spiritual being having a temporary human incarnation? This is where I found myself BEING yesterday when I was talking to two beautiful souls who were hurting so much. As I was guiding them and having a deep conversation with this couple, the essence of this message was echoed into their soul and there was an INNER-standing, not an understanding by them. They felt that in the most challenging times of their lives there is an opportunity for Spiritual growth which requires their absolute FAITH in the unknown and full on Trust in the fundamental orders of the Universe. We don't know Why sometimes, It's just the way it is! - Namaste..


Affirmation: "I surrender, I let go. I let go, and let God. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in ONENESS and LOVE".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment