Sunday, June 1, 2014

JUNE- Dear Life

"June" is the month of LIFE. In my native language, Farsi, June means Life and is also used as "Dear". So, if we combine the two reference meanings, we can say "DEAR LIFE". As you read this, I like you to think about your beautiful HEART which is a perfect symbol of LIFE, of JOONE. It's sitting in your chest cavity without striving to go anywhere, be anything, act in a strange way. It just IS. It's in a perfect state of HARMONY as it keeps beating to the tune of the Universal Life Source Energy, it's connected to God. It does it's job whether or not your are conscious about it. It works its wonder continuously, in full vigor and passion. It doesn't JUDGE, because the heart KNOWS through Wisdom. Its cyclical, follows a natural flow of waves, currents of electro-magnetic energy that is linked to the electro-magnetic field of our planet and the Cosmos. It works also against the gravity, baffling the scientist as it gently pushes the blood into our brains which uses most of its capacity first. The heart JUST IS, it is open to LOVE. It feels and talks to you. It whispers messages from your Soul, from the wisdom of your intuition, and directs you to follow your Passion. The Heart is a Magnificent analogy of Your true state of Consciousness. Your Authentic Being. Feel your heart right now as you take this next breath. Be aware of it's unconditional LOVE sent to you continuously. Gently acknowledge this precious friend of yours by accepting how it feels, forgiving any pain it has endured, and taking care of it like a little infant who was just born. Your heart and mine, are collectively connected to the Heart of the entire Human race, Billions of hearts beating NOW, feel it, and the Hearts of all animals, birds, fish, including the plants and Trees, who are also connected to our Hearts. I'm dedicating the month of JUNE to LIFE, to our HEART, sending it healing and LOVE, Kindness and Joy, Passion and Compassion, for giving us LIFE, and BEING the vessel, the MYSTIC CORD, that connects us to LOVE!!! Namaste. -Dr. Rod...


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my Being in God. My heart is full of passion and Love. I am available and receptive to more Miracles, abundance, success, wealth, happiness, healing, joy, and prosperity than I can imagine possible. My life is Divine. I listen to my HEART and FOLLOW it's guidance through the messages of my Soul. I trust the Universe."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment