Saturday, June 14, 2014

YIN ENERGY

Here is a wake up call to MEN with strong EGO's. The Feminine, YIN energy is the creative, healing energy that has made our progression and evolution possible. It has slowed down and healed SELF destruction caused my the YIN energy, even though both of these co-exist together. Unconditional Love is the vibration of Yin energy. The mother is the one who holds the little fetus in her womb for 9 month, observing every movement of her baby, experiencing the physiological and emotional changes in her body. Her body is one with the fetus. She nurtures the fetus through her blood, becoming one with every molecule and cell of her baby. It's pretty incredible when you observe this beautiful unity and expression of divine love through creation. Motherhood is sacred, wearing the Hood of a Mother is not an easy task. It is given to the strongest specie who has the YIN energy as her backbone, already blessed with this courage, strength, and patience. Our planet earth has been damaged through the EGO of the YIN, caused by the force for accumulation, envy, never having enough, and separation through judgment. It's time for the YIN's to step up and take charge through their nurturing POWER that will overcome the darkness driven FORCE of the YIN into the LIGHT of FREEDOM blessed by the mother GOD. Thank you YIN's for BEING who you are and Saving our Future....- Namaste.



Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in LOVE. MY YIN energy is strong and Gives away blessings in every moment of my life. I am available and receptive to more Abundance than I can ever imagine possible. Prosperity is the order of my day. Healing is manifested through my connected with MOTHER GOD. God and Goodness flow through my creativity in creating ONENESS throughout the WORLD. I trust the universe and have courage to walk my path. In Gratitude, I let it be. And so it is, Amen..."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment