Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shamanic Dance

One day at a time my friend. Don't loose HOPE. I was speaking to someone yesterday who is going through a very challenging time. At a physical level, she is experiencing severe pain and at an emotional level, she has lost hope. Lost Faith in everything. We went into a deep conversation and she realized that her pain is being caused indirectly by her lack of love towards herself and the thirst to get others approval in order to feel whole. I asked if she has faith in nature? Forget about religious dogmas and scripts, I asked if she had faith in the Sun, in the Moon, in her own heart beat, in the next breath creating the energy necessary for her survival. It's amazing when the depth of your conversation shape shifts negative energy and uplifts someone regardless of what they are experiencing. Healing is a direct result of your own willingness and faith in yourself. One day at a time, starting with Today, take a stand for LOVING yourself and Approving of yourself. Take a stand for Courage. It takes courage to go beyond the negative pull of the society, circumstances, and past experiences. It takes courage to get into the momentum of creativity, opening your heart for Selfless action. Going beyond what you think is possible for you, beyond other peoples expectation of you, beyond what your limiting belief systems has tied your spirit up with. I know you are courageous. I feel it from sitting here in my little writing/meditation space right now. I've intended this for you. Hope, Faith, and Courage right NOW. It's been activated already automatically through every breath you are taking. Did you notice your next breath right NOW? YES? you can smile and laugh. That was Faith, Hope, and Courage riding the oxygen molecules carried to your lungs, to your heart, then swimming in your blood stream and doing their Shamanic dance into trillions cells of your body. As you are in this healing space, the course of your day will shift and will ripple out to the world for a big change. Anytime you feel discouraged and hopeless, remember the Shamanic Dance floating in your blood stream with each BREATH Namaste...Dr. Rod....


Affirmation: "I am one with God, one with Love, one with the Universe. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher Good. I am available and receptive for more abundance and prosperity than I can imagine possible. Healing is the order of my day. I am receptive to wisdom and guidance directly from my over Soul. Life supports me in divine right action. In Gratitude, I take the next breath and do my Shamanic Dance with tons of Love in my heart"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment