Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Willing to Expand

I had an incredible experience yesterday going through a Forgiveness meditation with one of my clients. It's very interesting the way life works. The moment you are available and receptive to expand, the universe brings about the exact thing you need for your expansion. My friend took on this receptivity when I suggested to her to go through this process. Her inner YES transformed into a moment of deep self realization. Forgiveness is POWERFUL. Probably the most powerful thing you can go through when you understand how it works energetically. As we took on an inner journey together, I was completely transformed as well. I felt and experienced the coagulated thought energies, blockages, and other things going on from holding on to my own point of view while I surrendered for the best possible outcome to manifest.. At one point, I felt the presence of spirits all around us while we were meditating. As my own receptivity is increasing, so is the shift that is happening in my internal world. There is more INSIGHT. IN-Sight, an ability to see what lies beyond the physical eyes, seeing through your wisdom and intuition rather than what the world of phenomenon is dictating to you. Forgiveness is For-Giving. Giving away that which no longer serves you and replacing it by Giving away that which will Free you from the bondage of past memories, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Freedom of the heart is gained through finding the courage to say YES and yielding to the unknown. Letting Go. For-Giving and allowing life to have it's way through you. When you see someone eye to eye today, look at them beyond their physical appearance. Let go of your judgement about them. Walk through the gates to their Soul, knowing that there is something deep within their heart that needs Forgiveness. Send them a blessing and a prayer to go through this process of inner transformation as I'm sending it FOR YOU, NOW!!! -Namaste.


Affirmation: "I am receptive to infinite possibilities to show up in my life as I'm willing to Forgive. I am available for the ALL GOOD, right here, right now. Excellence breaks through into every sphere of my existence. I am available to more LOVE, more joy, more Abundance, and more healing shot through eternity as it manifests into my experience. I love endlessly, I sing my song joyously, and I walk through the world with confidence. In ease and grace".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment