Thursday, June 19, 2014

Beyond Appearance

Here is something I've learned over the years; "Don't ever assume what is best for other people." There is so much you don't know about them. Each person has a unique characteristic and has a gift deep within their soul regardless of what they are GROWING or GOING through in their life. Become a passive observer and hold a space for LOVE when you see them in pain. As you remain low and humble, emulating the great oceans of our planet, other river streams will FLOW to you because you are staying open and receptive rather that giving 'ADVICE' to them. When you encounter someone who is experiencing drama, ask yourself:" What is the meaning of what appears to BE?" Don't jump into sudden judgment because that's the trap of the EGO. You can totally heal others by being present to your own thoughts and at the moment the temptation of "I KNOW BETTER THAN" crawls into your mind, say to yourself: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE? There is a hidden answer in every challenging circumstance that will reveal it's true face when you become in tune with the fundamental order of the universe. I'm sending my love and blessing to people who are witnessing their loved ones in pain, or those who are going through very difficult times themselves. Hang on, go beyond what you are caught up in, and stay in tune for deeper understanding of what's being revealed to you through the challenge at hand. Ask your Soul for assistance. You will receive divine guidance and a solution for it....Namaste.


Affirmation: I am grateful and thankful for all the blessings in my life. I'm living, moving, and having my being in Love. The universe guides me and gives me directions as I take on my incarnation fully. I am available and receptive to more Abundance and success than I can ever imagine. I live in FLOW. I move in peace. I talk and act in accordance to the orders of the universe. Joy is breaking out in every area of my life. Healing is revealing it's beautiful face in my heart and emminates it's powerful aura everywhere I go. I am in tune with my song and sing it all day long."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment