Friday, June 13, 2014

'I AM' Available

For me it's quite amazing to witness someones' transformation right in front of my eyes. It gives me a pleasure beyond description and inspires me to follow my heart, keep on doing what I'm doing, and moving in flow on my path. Last night, one of my students had told me that she is blocked. Her 3rd and 4th chakra's has been blocked for a while. She used to be very connected and meditate before but not being able to do so for a very long time. She's had her own set of life challenges. It can and does happen to all of us. When life challenges hit us strong, we lose hope and get frustrated. Perhaps fall victim to external circumstances. Asking the wrong questions such as "Why does this happen to me?" which is a detrimental question that will lead you to path of destruction. A better question is: "How can my life get BETTER than this?" Asking this question shifts your energy to become available for POSSIBILITIES rather than getting stuck in the inertia of your own thoughts. I'm sure my dear student had asked herself a better question to show up at our group meditation last night. She followed her instinct and acted upon FAITH to answer her CALLING which is to Re-Cognize the Divine within her. I don't take any credit for anything. The credit belongs to YOU! When the student is ready, the teacher will appear out of Nowhere. When you are available and receptive to trans-formation, the universe aligns in perfect harmony to manifest that which your Soul yearns for it's next level into evolution. This is a beautiful thing, you know. We are All at the cusp of new discoveries within the depth of our hearts and the magnificence of our Soul. Stay receptive and available my friend. You are just Beginning. Have courage and be the love, the peace, the kindness, the compassion, the beauty, the abundance, the forgiveness, the healing, and the joy you want to SEE IN THE WORLD  - Welcome to your new YOU....Namaste 


"Affirmation: I am available and receptive to more good than I can ever imagine. I am receptive to more abundance and healing than I can ever imagine, experience, or manifest than before. The universe supports me. I am corageous, I am present, I am love, I am Peace, I forgive and let go, I let go and let God, I am confident, I am Free, I am more than good enough, I am prosperous and successful. I live in the moment and take my next breath with full on vigor, enthusiasm, inspiration, and joy"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment