Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, you will think back of today realizing your choices and actions you could have made that could have had major significance. A choice to be kinder, a choice to be more loving, a choice to share more of your blessings with others. A choice to be appreciative, and a choice to be humble. Every breath you take in the NOW is a blessing from the divine. Your every thought comes from the presence that is never an absence, an intelligence that needs your awareness for embracing it, for embodying it's characteristics as YOURSELF from the core of your inner BEING. I know you've experienced what I'm talking about here, because I know you've stood in front of the mirror and gazed into your own Eyes before. The Soul can be seen from the window of your eyes and can be felt in the silent moment of meditation. Tomorrow, you'll think back of this very moment and realize that something was shifted in you. An inspiring flow of energy that made you think of your GREATNESS, a shift in your attitude towards your next step. An expansion of your perception. A commitment to excellence without getting caught up in judgment or drama. Stay in Grace my friend. You are doing well. Tomorrow, you will look back at today and say: I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY DAY - NAMASTE- Dr. Rod....


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in LOVE. All of my needs are met. I am available and receptive to more abundance, prosperity, success, joy, health and happiness than I can imaging possible. I live in the NOW moment. I am full of zest for life. I attract and allow infinite plentitude and beauty in my life because that's who I am. I am blessed and a blessing in the world. I live a purposeful life with passion with every breath I take."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment