Sunday, May 25, 2014

Butterfly love

Here is a beautiful butterfly that was sitting next to me earlier today at hiking. I have a special place I meditate and do Reiki, Japa, with my global healing work. She allowed me to go within few inches with my camera to take this photo. Then we lovingly parted and said our farewell. Her beauty and majesty submerged into my consciousness, allowing me to experience an instance of inner transformation. Nature has a lot to teach us as it is also a reflection of our own inner love, divinity, and beauty through the prism of our magnificent souls.  Namaste 


Affirmation: "I am blessed and a blessing to the world. My life has Divine meaning and significance. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, prosperity, healing and peace than I can imagine. The universe supports me"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment