Thursday, May 29, 2014

Relationships

Relationships come and go. Just like any other cycles of life, not everyone that meets and commits to a traditional man made concept of marriage or binding contract stay together, forever. In the course of your life, you go through growth and expansion. There is a quantum field of infinite possibility that is present at every moment. When you meet the conditions for expansion, that which already exist in the universe become manifested in your reality. A lot of times when people are going through this spiritual growth, awakening, and Realization, what happens is that their partners or significant others are too stuck in the lower frequencies. Stuck in their EGO. Stuck in the societal expectations of mediocrity and herd consciousness. Meaning that they follow the masses and don't have an intuitive vision of who they are, what they are, and what their purpose is in their life. They become so identified with material world, their names, status, title, car they drive, zip code they live in, and type of shoes they wear that Real meaning of their lives becomes obsolete. What happens then is, the other partner starts living in another Reality. In joy consciousness. In oneness. In love. In another paradigm. People separate because at each moment, there is a completion of a lesson taught by another soul in your life and the cycle of expansion and growth needs to continue in a progressive Universe. So, don't take these things too personal. Learn how to go within, meditate, and touch the INNER Core of your infinite beauty. You will attract your Spiritual Partner who is on the same path and energy field to complement and complete your MISSIONS together. And if you remain ALONE to do this, SO BE IT!!!! You are never alone anyways because God is always dwelling within your Heart and guiding your life through your Soul...- Namaste ..Dr.Rod...


Affirmation:" I am grateful and thankful for everything that I have and everything that I am. I am grateful for absolutely NO-THING that is becoming manifested into miracles in every area of my life. I am available and receptive to more Good than I can ever imagine possible. I am receptive to more abundance and success, health, wealth, happiness, love , joy, kindness, compassion, plentitude, harmonizing prosperity, healing, and peace in my life. I live in a friendly universe. My life is divinely guided with the presence of God deep with my heart and through the expansion of my Soul. And so it is ....Amen....

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment