Friday, May 2, 2014

Please Read, Public Group MEDITATION. May/3rd

Hello everyone. As I was meditating earlier this morning, I received an insight to do a group meditation on the PHONE with EVERYONE here who is interested. I will be doing guided CHAKRA HEALING meditation and also I will send DISTANCE REIKI FOR HEALING. My focus will be on Forgiveness, Unconditional Love, and Abundance. This will take 30-45 minutes. DATE/TIME: Tomorrow, May 3rd, 7:00 AM Los Angeles/Pacific Time....The NUMBER TO CALL is: 323-920-0091 Your access code will be: 8305977. Please call in on time......There is no fee for this. For ENERGY CIRCULATION, I encourage you to donate either to our Fundraiser: www.arielkasheri2012.com or our Non-Profit Organization: www.laccg.com. Thank you....Please pass this around to your loved ones and feel free to share it with anyone you CARE for.




www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment