Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Symphony

"Good morning LIFE, Good morning Love, Good morning Abundance and Success, Good morning Joy, Healing, and Health. I am grateful and thankful for all of my needs met. I am appreciative for my existence". I wake up to this affirmation already echoing in my ears as I open my eyes. Have you ever gotten silent enough to hear your own heart beat? It's pretty incredible. As I was meditating earlier, I was feeling my heart beat slowing down and I was hearing it very loudly. The silence in meditation usually turns into a loud background vibration when your mind is under total control. I was tuning into the birds singing outside my window, oh so many of them, sounded like a symphony. My heart beat was the background drum, sending waves of love and bliss to the birds conducting their beautiful symphony in total perfection. Life is pretty incredible and the more I become in tune with it, the more humble I get. I realize that more I let go, the easier it gets. The more I love, the happier I become. The more I give, the more possibilities opens up for me. I'm in this really beautiful state of mind right now and from this state of BEING, I send whoever is reading this a mighty blessing and healing energy to uplift your spirit and dissolve any hindrance that maybe blocking you from fulfilling your divine purpose and mission in life! -Dr. Rod..


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in God. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my Good. I am available and receptive to more prosperity, wealth, success, and abundance than I can imagine possible. Miracles show up in every area of my life. I am blessed and a mighty blessing to the world. As I rise my vibration, I uplift and raise the vibration of the entire universe. I am love, I am joy, I am peace, I am Grateful, I am Bliss."

www.DrRod26.com



No comments:

Post a Comment