Friday, May 2, 2014

Get out of Debt.

Un-forgiveness on any level creates a negative energy field in your life that resonates back as 'LACK' to the universe. When you are holding on to un-forgiveness, you are actually sending out a message that: "This person owes me something. This situation did me wrong. There is lack in me." What happens is that the energy you are sending out will translate as 'financial debt' and great 'resistance' to natural flow of abundance in your life. Pain, misery, depression, and anxiety are all functions of holding on to some sort of stagnant , coagulated, rusty energy in your heart and Soul. The nature of Life and universe is beauty. The flow of abundance and prosperity comes from your clear space of consciousness where it's resonating from love, compassion, and generosity. The universe responds by corresponding to it's own nature when it matches up to higher Soul qualities that are inherent in your heart. So, take a deep breath right now, notice a situation or someone you have not forgiven. Realize that you need to show a bit of Courage to do this because it takes guts to break away from mediocrity, from your comfort zone, from your nagging story and victimization. Yes, YOU NEED TO SNAP OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW! Haven't you had enough of that miserable story? Aren't you tired of your old BS (belief system)? You have a chance to let go right now. Say: "I forgive and I ask forgiveness from every person, every BEING, in time and space who is Karmically connected to my present condition". Take another deep breath, hold it, then release by saying the sound of "AHHHHHHHHH"..... Today, is going to be a magnificent day. Stay open and receptive to amazing Miracles happening in your life


Affirmation: "I forgive and let go, I let go and let God. I am available and receptive to more prosperity, healing, abundance, success, and wealth than I can ever Imagine, Experience, or Manifest. Life flows through me in harmony and peace. All of my needs are met. I am grateful for my existence. "

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment