Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Key to Happiness

You have an incredible power to shift your perception and change your state of BEING in a moment. The key to HAPPINESS is to stop Pleasure seeking from the materialistic world and aligning yourself with the universal flow of LIFE. When you get caught in chaos, practice contemplating this exercise. Say to yourself: "I am not my physical body, I am not my emotions, I am not my thoughts, and I am not my current circumstances. If I am not these factors, then WHO AM I?" Allow a deeper sense of your wisdom and knowing answer this question. Take some alone time to write whatever comes through you. This is a great way to clear out negative energy you pick up from your situations and other people around who are not aligned with spiritual Truth. After you are done, focus on the energy of GRATITUDE and APPRECIATION. Gratitude is the bridge between your loving soul and internal state of BLISS. -Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more prosperity than I've ever imagined, experienced, or manifested. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I live with purpose and breath with passion in every moment of my life. I am grateful and appreciative for absolutely NOTHING that manifests into MIRACLES in every area of my LIFE. And so it is, Amen.."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment