Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bypassing INERTIA

As you move and swim through life, you come across challenges and situations that test your resilience. Most of the time, you think you can force your way through them or bypass, by taking a short cut. That's your EGO at work. It takes commitment to your spiritual practices and lots of Forgiveness in order to stay in FLOW. What I've experienced is that everything happens for the best reason and there is a divine timing for it ALL. The most important part of existence is BEING in alignment with your purpose and staying authentic with it. As you deviate from your path, BEING willing and having an activated INTENTION toward your VISION in life will guide you through life's challenges. There is a seed idea waiting for your YES to be cultivated, activated, expressed, and manifested as you open your heart, stand in the LIGHT of your radiant glory, and step out of the inertia that's been holding you hostage. How willing are you to live in this freedom and be ONE with LOVE?


Affirmation: "I hold my challenges in the radiant glory, the infinite spaciousness, abundance and love, and the blissful peace of it's own true self. I am available for more good than I can imagine possible. Healing is the order of my day. I am living, moving, and having my being in Peace, abundance, love, and Bliss. All is well. 

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment