Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Yield...Return....& Love

Everything originates from the Non-being, the void, the No-thing, including you in this universe and what we call Life. The origin of being is non-being and the path you are taking is a return movement back to your beginning. This beginning is the spirit of Love you came from and appeared from Nothing into the journey or path you are in right NOW. Each time you YIELD to this mystery and realize that as a WHOLE being you are part of it, you begin to BECOME more of your authentic Self. Shedding the shell of EGO in the moment through HUMILITY, your life becomes a reflection of the PRESENCE. It becomes a portal and a platform for the Great Mystery to paint it's masterpiece through you as an artist leaving her signature into eternity. Yield, Return, and Love..


Affirmation: I am a Whole Being returning to my origin. I am available for more miracles to show up in every area of my life. I am abundant, healthy, compassionate, and at peace. Prosperity is the order of my day. Healing is my nature. Joy and enthusiasm are the fuel for my actions. Love is my destiny. I allow and yield to the universe in full trust."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment