Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Be the Truth

If you are stuck in a situation and have no clue what to do, maybe it's time to surrender to the higher order of the universe and let go of being in control of the outcome. This doesn't give you the ticket to 'give up' or in any way push you away from manifesting the solution. This is the time to introspect, meditate, go within, and pull yourself out of the madness of the world. Going within means to detach from the external world of phenomenon and getting in touch with Your soul, your authentic Self. The answers and solutions you are looking for are not out there in the world. They are embedded deep within your heart and are being generated through your own consciousness. The more you get in touch with the source within, the more you energetically become aligned, find your balance in life, rise above the lower frequencies that you get bombarded on a daily basis, and submerge below the tidal waves of systemic failures of the society. Pull back from judging yourself and others, don't waste your mental energy. Instead invest in your personal development, health, and find a meaningful purpose in your life. By the way, your purpose is not what you do, it's the internal space of your BEINGNESS of how you do what you do at any moment that ACTIVATES an INTENTION to create Peace, Healing, Abundance, Compassion, Happiness, and above all, LOVE....-Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in Peace. All of my needs are met. I come from the energy of over flow. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, and prosperity than I can imagine possible. I live in a friendly universe, radiating my internal LIGHT of Joy and kindness to the world. Healing is the order of my day. Love is my absolute purpose in every thought, word, and intentional action that generates from my Soul today"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment