Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It WORKS!

Want your personal relationships to WORK? Get rid of your judgmental opinions by paying attention to your thoughts. Listen more instead of blabbing all the time. ALLOW life to express by replacing CONTROL to FLOW in the direction of cooperation, not envy or competition. Always ask yourself: Am I coming from space of Love in this moment? If not, you are off to self destruction. Difficult ha? try it and see how your relationships changes!....-Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: I respect and value my authentic being. I am living, moving, and having my being in joy. I am available and receptive to more Good than I can imagine possible. Abundance is the order of my day. Prosperity showers me with its blessings. I intend to heal and be healed in every thoughts, words, and actions."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment