Monday, May 5, 2014

HOPE

Here is a healing energy towards humanity. Towards the dis-ease and suffering of the world. To uplift anyone who is going through difficult times and not having their legitimate needs met. As you read this, focus on a grand vision you have for your life. Something that is beyond your imagination. Pick up on a soul quality that you want to manifest more of in the world. Is it LOVE? Is it PEACE? Is it Abundance and Prosperity? Is it Compassion and Harmony? Is it Inspiration and Enthusiasm? Is it Wholeness and Well Being? Is it Creativity and Wisdom? or is it All of them? As you continue reading these words coming out of my BEING from deepest state of meditation right now, realize that I'm holding the space for these qualities to manifest more of in my life and as a united field of consciousness, connected together in this field of ONENESS, I have YOU connected as well. There is an intention set in motion right now for us living a life of significant, joy, dignity, and becoming an empty vessel to receive more blessings than we can imagine. To be channels for HOPE. MIRACLES, and CHANGE in our world. YES! it is POSSIBLE.....We are doing it Together......Have a beautiful MONDAY - Take a deep breath....hold it......hold it......breath out with a peaceful smile on your face....Namaste


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in Bliss. Peace is the order of my day. I am available and receptive for more prosperity than I can imagine, experience, or manifest. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I am grateful, thankful, and appreciative for Miracles showing up in my life. I release, I let Go, I allow, I receive, I share, I give it all away. The universe supports me. I AM LOVE.."

No comments:

Post a Comment