Thursday, May 22, 2014

Never Judge

How many of you monitor your emotional ups and downs? You see, we all go through it. There are days that you wake up with great enthusiasm and optimism. There are days that you don't even want to begin. Each unique experience is a reflection of your growth process on your Soul's Journey that becoming more AWARE of itself. There is always a way- out of No Way. Have you realized that? The moment you let go, a way seems to open up for you. So, here we are, in this very moment. You reading this and I'm sitting here setting you up for an Intention of infinite possibilities revealing itself as you focus on these words. Take a deep breath, allow the loving energy of your own PURPOSE to fulfill it's expression for the rest of your day and into eternity. There is a healing happening now through every layers of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual body. As you read more, invite a peaceful energy of serenity, calmness, faith, bliss, and compassion that is my PASSION , flowing with each letter through your eyesight, becoming insight and intuitive energy in your nervous system! Let it infuse every cell in your body. You feel that? sit through this energy and see the spirit's flow of LOVE wrapping it's angelic wings around you and hold you in a soothing LIGHT, cradling you as you finally awaken to your Truth. You just Re-started into a NEW Beginning. Have Faith and move forward with your back straight, confident, and vigor! A victorious self realized BEING here to accomplish your MISSION in LIFE! Take it easy my friend :)) - Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: "I am available for more Good than I can ever imagine. I am living, moving, and having my being in prosperity, abundance, and plentitude. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher Good. Life supports me. I intend to heal and be healing portal to the world. I am grateful and thankful for NOTHING that becomes manifested as MIRACLES in every area of my life. I am blessed and a blessing to the WORLD"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment