Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Compassion

What you resist will persist. Had a back to back conversation last night with an old friend of mine who just recently lost his mom and a mom who just recently lost her son. The dynamic of loss of a loved one is probably the most challenging energy field to deal with. It requires the highest form of compassion and yet a spiritual discernment of knowing that they will pass through their challenge. Compassion to me is by far the most sacred spiritual quality and one that in its purest form, has the strongest effect on healing. As I was describing affirmations and intention to one of these individuals and explaining spiritual principles for self healing, I focused her attention to shift her perception about life, death, pain, suffering, depression, hope, purpose, and healing. One thing that has worked for me personally and most of my clients is Shifting the energy of Depression or "I am depressed" to simply: "I have sadness in me". This is an incredible tool that allows the spirit to start expressing itself. It will dissolve the tight hold of the EGO around the heart, loosening it up, and opening it to flow of self love. Shifting the "I AM" consciousness out of the lower frequency and acknowledging between what is Valid with what is spiritually invalid thought. I could only see the LIGHT, the Beauty, the LOVE, and the Compassionate strength in her aura during our conversation even though she could not see it in herself. The intensity of pain and suffering blocks our vision and creates an illusion, a lie that obscures our perception to Reality. By redirecting the flow of love and compassion, this obscurity will soon fade. Here is an INTENTION for you if your heart is hurting regardless of what you are growing through in life: "I intent to be healed and be a healing angel to the world"...Start with this. Anytime depression rises up say: "I have sadness within me. I simply experience and feel it pass through me"....-Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: 'I am living, moving, and having my Being in total compassion. Peace is the order of my day. I am whole, perfect, and complete as I was created. I am available to abundance and success, health and wholeness, joy and beauty, love and harmonizing good. I trust and let go. The universe supports me."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment