Monday, May 19, 2014

High Conversation

Notice the conversations and and judgments attached to these conversations that randomly goes on in your mind. Each time you notice them, allow yourself to feel the space between your thought and the observer behind the thought. It might be challenging for someone that has never experienced this, however, it's very possible. We are always passing on judgment to ourselves, our environment, and people around us. Practice becoming aware of this (done through meditation) and allow the source to find it's way through your consciousness as you hold a space for higher conversation, go beyond judgments, and exude LOVE. -Dr. Rod.



Affirmation: "I am whole, perfect, and complete. I am peace. I am love. I am available and receptive to more prosperity than I can imagine, experience, or manifest. I am grateful for NOTHING that will manifest as all the miracles in every area of my life. I intend to heal and be healed. LIFE SUPPORTS ME."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment