Monday, July 28, 2014

You are a Healer

How can I go about healing the world? This is the question that popped up in my meditation and I was contemplating. I realize that everyone has a healing capacity. You are reading this for a reason and I'm communicating this message for a purpose that becomes clear to you. You have a healing capacity and a true healer is the person who creates more healers by having them recognizing that aspect of themselves. It's the re-connection to what is already yours and the understanding of how to use it. You have this inherent power to choose and observe your thoughts. The world around us is nothing more than the condensation of old thoughts based on fear and scarcity mentality. Check out the current events and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Now, how YOU use your capacity to heal the world is totally up to you. If you get involved in the negative news constantly thrown at you and duplicate it over and over, you are only feeding more of the same to the fear based thoughts already in existence. You have a responsibility and a mandate as a highly realized being of light to discern between which thought to utter, share, and go for. Are you standing for peace or judging and creating division based on your stereotype and emotion? Are you standing for compassion or you view the world from the filter of hatred and pessimism? This is not being naive or not seeing the reality of what is taking place. However, this is being responsible about choosing the higher thoughts of love, peace and compassion as your duty of the true healer you are. You want to be proactive and change the world for the better? Change your conversation about what you are observing and your agreement about your conversation as you start your day today. The blame game and pointing fingers is an old paradigm. It's not for you, not for a being of light with immense power of healing laying dormant , yearning to be expressed and acted upon! I see that in you, see it in yourself and take action. The world needs more healers to heal themselves and radiate that peaceful energy out for a major transformation into higher consciousness which is happening now. You are in it.......Namaste..


Affirmation: "I am whole , perfect, and complete as I was created. I have dominion over my thoughts and chose the highest actions according to the vision of my soul. My life is divine. I forgive and let go , I let go and let God. I activate my healing capacity through every thoughts, words, and action in the world. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, and prosperity than I can ever imagine. Today, peace breaks out everywhere I go. Life affirms it's beauty upon every soul. Love is the order of my day"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment