Friday, July 18, 2014

3 B's Movement

I would like to take you into a moment or a snap shot of what I experienced yesterday. It's as if you pause right here and capture this in your heart. Take a deep breath and go with the ride because I have no idea what's going to express out of me. Before I was centering myself to speak with my awesome client, I was leaning against my car and sipping on my coffee. Just chilling. I usually go to a park next to my residence to do my healing work and talk to my long distance clients. I find nature to be healing for me, therefore I transfer that energy as I pick it up myself. You have to come from an over flow before you create a space for someone else to benefit from it. So, I was chilling and watching a great drama taking place so effortlessly, so beautifully. I will call this the "3 B's movement" and if you have a B in any part of your name, I want to specially dedicate the B energy to you. There was a puddle of water against the curb in front of me, a beautiful house at the corner of the street, and a huge tree on the sidewalk. As I was meditating and observing, I could see4 friends whistling and nodding to each other, so playful, so full of positive energy. These four birds would notify each other of the right timing to take a swim in the puddle of water as the sun lid the way towards their swimming pool. They'd systematically fly down joyously and take a dip in the water. Some would actually drink from it. The ones that drank, raised their head towards the heaven. I could see the droplet of water traveling down their throat and feel their quench of thirst. The little birds seemed like they were sending a prayer of gratitude towards God for this puddle of water. What was so awesome is that each time they heard a car coming form some distance, they systematically notify each other and bail out. The second the big, dead, machine with it's zombi operator left, these beautiful birds would come back to play. On the right of this saga, there was a huge bee hive having thousands of bee's vizzzing and working together. They were so in tune in what they were doing. It was amazing to watch them work together, literally they were on top of each other. Non complaining, I tell you that. They were in perfect harmony with each other. As soon as the big, dead machine with it's zombi operator showed up, the bee's would send out the bee soldiers to protect the hive. Their movement would shift into offensive. Some of them would actually attack towards the car and become martyrs for their sacred cause: To make honey and keep the Bee Queen safe! How incredible. In the space between these two saga happening simultaneously, the birds and bee's, I noticed a yellow/black butterfly, floating and greeting her friends. She'd fly towards the birds as if she was sending them a message of peace and then she'd ride towards the bee's, as if sending them a message of encouragement and inspiration. I was mesmerized by this perfect interaction and for a split second felt one with them all. Only if the big, dead machine with the zombi operator could learn from these B's. Our world would be so much better. That's my hope for humanity and my prayer right now! -Namaste.


Affirmation: "I am in flow with the universal energy of love. Peace is the order of my day. I am in tune with movement of life, aligning my thoughts, words, and action with the truth of my soul. Today, is an incredible day for being me. I am available and receptive to more abundance and prosperity than I could ever imagine, experience, or manifest than before. Cosmic good is everywhere I intend to be."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment