Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Recycle Being

What does a recycle machine and you have in common? Read on my friend and you'll understand where I'm going with this. There is a difference between people who are not readily conscious about their choices and are sleep walking than individuals who are on the Spiritual path and waking up to the Truth of their authentic being. The sole difference is re-memberance of their true origin, which is the entire Cosmos and the knowingness of their oneness with the entire universe. A highly conscious person understands the responsibility of this realization and consistently strives to become a better human being, in service to others, and finding ways to create solutions to the challenges we are facing in the world. One of these ways is acting as a recycle machine, where the highly conscious person remains centered to the garbage and waste products coming her way. She has the ability to discern what is real and what is transitory, choosing a higher thought when a negative thought of fear comes her way. As the most advance recycling entity with her own creativity, she shape shifts the negativity and see's the best out of the mess coming towards her energy field. She see's the light in the darkness. She see's the optimism in the midst of the constant bad news. She finds an opportunity for growth in every seeming difficulty. This advance entity doesn't judge what comes at her or who she encounters. She simply strengthens her capabilities to transmute lead into gold, being the perfect alchemist she is. Have you ever thought about yourself this way? Next time you get hit by the darkness, remember your immense capability to change the world around you as you stay centered, solid, peaceful and fully conscious of the choices you make, the perception you hold, and the intense level of love you exude to the world. You are a very powerful recycling being. 



Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with God, one with our planet. All of my needs are met. I am responsible for my own thoughts and actions. I am conscious of my choices and create the best possible outcome. Real and meaningful changes take place in the field of my willingness. I allow the good of God to come to me and flow through me. Abundance and healing are the order of my day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment