Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Breaking the CYCLE

You wanna know how you get manipulated and fall for your EGO in the form of thoughts that don't belong to you? These thoughts are not original thoughts, or creative thoughts that are in harmony with the fundamental universal principals. They creep up when you least expect them, when you feel like you've finally understood what this whole saga we call life is all about. WRONG!!! LOL, no way, they show up and kick your butt to the moon and back. You know what I'm saying? It happens all the time to all of us. The more you become an observer to your thoughts, the more you catch this cycle. Here it goes: Un-observed, negative thoughts show up through others, media, or whatever source available from outside. They become a mood. Ya, you won't be really present to your mood because most of us are addicted to negative moods. We think it's our natural state of being to be worried, anxious, upset, fearful. Then the mood changes into an attitude. Shift in attitude towards pessimism rather than optimism. What comes next is a faulty perception of who you are with a script of all the things you wish to be in a twisted paradigm. As your perception change because of this attitude set by your mood, your experience changes. Problems show up left and right, you get bump into circumstances that drive you crazy. You followed the cycle? To bypass this, you take a mental break from your thoughts through daily MEDITATION. This process make you aware to your thoughts and your mood changes. It leads into an attitude of positive expectancy. A shift in attitude creates an optimistic perception, it creates capacity for spiritual growth. A knowingness into the unknown. A willingness and openness for change. A shift in perception will manifest soulful experience. One that is in alignment with the authentic vision of your life. Got it? Now , lets practice it....It's all about practicing and maintaining a state of being that is in harmony with LOVE.


Affirmation: "I am a mighty force of God consciousness on this planet. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in Joy. I am present to my thoughts. Peace is the natural state of my life. Abundance is my divine right flowing to me and through me. I available to more good than I can ever imagine, experience, or manifest than before. Healing is revealing itself to me, as me, as my LIFE. "

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment