Saturday, July 12, 2014

Anger and Insanity

Have you ever fallen to someone's verbal attack out of no where and in the most least expected circumstance? I'm sure at some point in your life you came across somebody unloading on you because of their own insecurity and pain. When someone is angry, the energy behind the anger is pain. If pain goes on unrecognized for a while without being mended or healed, it will turn into mental and emotional suffering. Pain is inevitable as our human experiences for growth. However, the story of it over and over again will create suffering. This is optional because you have spiritual faculties of choice and free will. It's resistance to what Is in life which continues persisting in becoming a suffering mentality. Specially when you continuously compare your present paradigm with the old you. When you can't get out of previous experiences of your life and get caught into the dichotomy of good and bad. You are fighting WHAT IS. Your soul will continuously tickle you around until you rise above this dichotomy and see the Truth of what is. It will put your back against the wall until you fall to your knees, surrender to your higher Self, and release old ideas about yourself and your life. As an observer and bystander in getting caught in someone else's drama, there are aspects of you that's being tested. These situations are tests and testimonial to your inner work of meditation, personal growth, and life experience. You get challenged and it's with these challenges that wisdom is gained. Don't take things personal, yet don't allow falling victim to people using you as their punching bag. Set your boundary and use non-reaction as your best means for communication. It take power to be still and non-reactive. This power is birthed through Self recognition, inner peace, and oneness with the source. Next time you get caught up in a situation I described, hold on to your spiritual practice and strength. Know that there is a message coming from a temporary insane messenger. We live in a progressive, ever expansive universe which is always conspiring on our behalf for our own good. Your freedom is only a thought away. Dr. Rod...


Affirmation: "I am an affirmative optimist. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in peace. Love is my name and nature. Through the state of bliss, I face my challenges in peace. I am available to more prosperity than I can ever imagine. Life supports me. I live in a friendly universe. . Abundance is my divine right flowing to me and through me.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment