Monday, July 21, 2014

E-motions

"Emotions " are "Energy in Motion", this is something I read and totally loved. It resonates with me because emotions are truly an incredible phenomenon. Learn to respect your emotion and be an astute student of what messages they are giving you at any moment. Emotions are the language of your soul communicating to you and guiding you into a path of divine destiny. When someone tells me 'you are such an emotional guy', I take it as the highest complement, because I truly am. In each emotion there is a guidance, there is a key to the portal into the present moment. Learn to master the master of all emotions which is love. Love is like the relationship between you and your shadow. The closer it gets to you, the more it takes the form of your authentic self. The farther you are from love, the more distorted your shadow becomes.


Affirmation: "I am in perfect harmony with my emotion. Love is my master and I serve it with open heart. I am one with life, one with God, one with my authentic Self. Plentitude is my natural state of being. I am available to more prosperity than I have ever imagined, experienced, or manifested before. I am at peace."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment