Wednesday, July 23, 2014

People Pleaser

Every time I get to work with someone, I get to experience another way of thinking. I learn from people so much while I give them my feedback. How many of us are people pleasers? I'm sure at some point in life you've done this. You've put on a fake smile, acted totally out of integrity with your Soul, and pretended to be someone you are not just to impress someone or boost their ego because you felt inferior, less than, or not good enough! Am I speaking to you? I've been there at times myself. This is one of ego's mechanisms and it stems from lack of self love. It doesn't matter if you have or are doing this, however I invite you to re-cognize what you're up to. The second you fall into judging yourself and viewing your relationships with others from separation consciousness, you are more prone to become a people's pleaser. Your internal energy dynamic will reach a boiling point in the near future or it may have already. Usually, you'll find an escape goat. You will release all that negative energy you swallowed down while acting fake on your poor husbands or wives, children or pet, or blame the world for all your problems. Becoming aware of this and paying attention to your thoughts enables you to remain authentic. Be flexible in your approach with others and express not because you are depressed, rather express through the knowing of who you are, what your purpose is in life, and why you do what you do. The answers to these become apparent in a moment of meditation, introspection, and inspiration. You wont find them through informative knowledge. You'll find them through intuitive knowing, a direct connection within the sanctuary of your heart and soul .


Affirmation: I dive deep into the sanctuary of my soul. I am one with life, one with love, and in flow the the spirit. My thoughts are clear and my words have the capacity to change lives. I am available to more miracles in my life than I have ever imagined. I activate, cultivated, and demonstrate the creative nature within me. Permanent prosperity is activated in my consciousness. I respect and trust myself. God powered insights reign supreme in my awareness. Healing is the order of my day and the world together as one.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment