Monday, July 7, 2014

Allow it to BE

Allowing others to BE Who They Are is a virtue. Specially if they are suffering for whatever reason. There are certain times that your interference with someone's experience becomes detrimental even though you are thinking you are helping them. I experienced this yesterday when I went to funeral. There was special someone in extreme distress from a loss of loved one. Didn't know what to the with her feelings. I could see so much pain and fear on her face. She was experiencing the feeling of separation from the source and the subjective attachment to this world. She needed to go through her experience and when someone told her to BE something else she was feeling, she would REACT very harshly. I could understand that! Why would you tell someone to BE something they ARE NOT and expect them to BE how you think they should BE? It's a question I was contemplating and staying in my space, holding a compassionate vibration where I stood next to her. The only thing I did was remaining neutral, yet internally raising my vibration into the field of unconditional LOVE. You don't have to speak or utter words for others to catch your vibration. You are part of the field of consciousness and your AWARENESS at any precise moment is enough to bring forth healing and awakening for others. Human emotions and thoughts are transitory. Bypass their temporary essence and you'll reach the LIGHT that embraces them collectively. As a luminous BEING, you are becoming more of WHO YOU ARE with every experience, catching a CREATIVE thought that comes directly from your INSIGHTS through INSPIRATION. Inspiration is an act of grace which is eternal. It always IS. It is in this Isness of your eternal essence that I invite you to chose your next thought, next word, and your next action. Ask: Does what I say to another right now increase their awareness and empower them to BE more of their AUTHENTIC SELF? Your heart will answer this question through the vibration of LOVE. Once you are aligned with it, assist. If you are not aligned with it, remain in SILENCE.


Affirmation: " I am aligned with the inner LIGHT of my AWARENESS. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in God. I am available and receptive to more inspiration, abundance, healing, and success than I can imagine possible. Joy is the order of my day. I live with harmony and in this harmony I assist other BEINGS to their Authentic SELF. I live in a friendly universe, choosing to BE in the vibration of LOVE, Always. In gratitude, I create my day. With passion, I sing my song to my freedom, NOW"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment