Saturday, July 19, 2014

Take It On

To understand our world, we have categorized everything into pieces. Science, math, art, on and on. It's been a way to put things together at a cognitive level so we would have a way to function in life. Also, we've started categorizing ourselves since we began to learn about our nature. This separation has lead to massive destruction based on our religion, belief system, social status, race, color, level of education, how much money we have, and so on. Here's a thought I'd like to whisper in your ears. Let's start going beyond our human description of ourselves as a spiritual practice. Try this on. Next time you are talking with a friend and you are describing someone, be conscious where your mind takes you. In my culture, it usually lands on which religion people have, or where do they live, or how much money they have, or are they doctor/lawyer as if nothing else is there to do in our society. Take it on, the second these description show up in your conversation, chose a different path. Catch yourself how many times during the day you are automatically dividing people in your thoughts, not seeing them from a higher place. Not acknowledging that each individual is part of ONE human body, like each cell making up your physical anatomy. Take it on, try, get out of your social mask and fear of judgment. Imagine you are trying a new pair of miracle sunglasses that will only show you oneness. That will show you beyond our separation and connects you to our common virtues. Try it on, see through the prism of love, compassion, and kindness today. Don't worry about what your mother in law or local butcher at your supermarket is talking about. It's the same old conversation rampant on the news, same old way of fear based living, fear based seeing, and fear based being. You're going to be ok. Chose the high conversation, see beyond the separation, tap into your heart, and exude love. You'll be doing your soul a huge favor because now you are experiencing being God like. You are practicing your Truth and honoring your purpose from which you manifested from. It's easier to chose oneness and love than fear. Go ahead, take it on my friend, even if it's only just for today.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. I see from the prism of oneness and feel myself through the higher path of my soul. I am available to more prosperity, healing, success, and joy than I can ever imagine. The universal mind of God shows me the way. I am grateful for my life."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment