Sunday, July 6, 2014

Daily "Heart Wash"

I know you've had the experience where you've sat in your dirty car and you've told yourself: "I've got to get a car wash today". It happens all the time. You drive through the dirty window for many days until you get sick and tired of being sick and tired and do something about it. Now, remember the feeling when your car is spot less and you see through the clear window and feel fresh as you cruise happily? As we roam around this world, there is so much negative energy around, polluting the window surrounding our hearts. You feel me? It happens all the time where you don't know what has hit you. If you don't pay attention to it, your emotional body will become completely obscure. Darkness takes over and the Light of your heart wont be able to shine out easily. There is a powerful energy field you can tap into and that is Compassion; understanding the lack of understanding. Compassion is readily available to you when you focus on it. What it does is it clears the lens of your judgment and washes away the layers of smog, dirt, and coagulated dark energy that you've picked up from the outside world of phenomenon. Compassion penetrates through the sense of entitlement and pierces through the shell of EGO, unveiling the masks we put on daily. When you see yourself in others through the prism of compassion, you'll automatically get a daily 'heart wash' clearing you up, feeling fresh and shiny. Feeling connected and ready to wonder around this endless mesh of energy field with immense enthusiasm because you are no longer separated, no longer sitting in your inner vehicle nagging about how dirty it is. Set your mission to feel and practice this amazing energy and exude it out to the universe TODAY. For the world to heal, we need more compassionate people generating kindness and love !


Affirmation: "I am one with love, one with God, one with the universe. I am living, moving, and having my being in compassionate energy that exudes out of my heart. I live in a friendly universe and trust it. Life has it's way through the clear vehicle of my Soul. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, prosperity, healing and inspiration than I can ever imagine. With full on zest and overflow of kindness, I BEGIN AGAIN"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment