Thursday, November 14, 2013

Yes to Life

Be strong enough to hold the vibration of YES factor to life: YES, I AM. YES, I CAN. YES, I AM WILLING. The problems you are facing can be transformed through spiritual transformation and activation of your highest potential. The road to excellence starts from your availability to YES. Every turn, every corner, and every challenge becomes the rich material for your transmutation into your authentic BEING. YES, you CAN baby!


Affirmation: " I Am an artist of the Soul. My life reflects and reveals the fundamental beauty, perfection, love, abundance, kindness, genius, and creativity of the universe. I am available and receptive to this excellence in this moment, and every moment following the eternal NOW. And so it is, amen."....have a spectacular day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment