Thursday, November 7, 2013

Laser Beam

Good Morning Life,,,Here is a lesson that has worked really well for me. I've let go of wanting to 'Change' people from who they are and what they believe in. This simple act of conscious recognition with an acceptance of WHO they are and WHAT they are has liberated me from a lot of pain. I recognize the highest self in people I encounter. I'm interested in our common denominator, THE SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS. Once I see past our physical reality, the problems I face with others loose their negative energy. Each clash becomes just a reminder for me to rise above the lower energy I've find myself experiencing. Try this, make the Focal point of your awareness the energy of 'LOVE'. As you encounter strangers, look in their eyes and heart, connecting the two together. Imagine an intense Green color almost like laser, beaming from your eyes, to their eyes, into their heart, and reflecting back to your heart. See what happens....Right now I've got you in this field with my post.


Affirmation: "I forgive and let go, I let go and let God. I am living, moving, and having my being in presence of love. My focus and attention is on uplifting my energy. I am available and receptive to more Miracles, abundance, healing, and success than I can possibly imagine. I go with the flow of life."...have a beautiful day everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment