Friday, November 8, 2013

The Unknown

Sometimes the challenges you face is so immense in the perception of your mind that you feel cornered out, helpless, and don't know how things will turn out in the future. You feel like no matter what you do, there is no way out of what you are experiencing in your life circumstance. I've experienced this and am experiencing it on a daily basis just because I'm a human being. Once I'm caught in that mind set, I turn my attention into my heart. Tapping into my feelings and space of love. I meditate on the vastness of the universe. The galaxies, the space between them, the concept of light year, the suns energy, configuration of atoms, planets, and billions of distant unknown where we haven't really been able to figure out. I then focus my breath inside my own body, locating every organ, muscle fiber, bones, arteries, cells, and the billion of molecules synchronized in perfection for my creation. I follow my thought's energy and connect them to both the external universe and my own internal universe. As I fall deeper in this amazing unknown , I invite the energy of trust, faith, peace, gratitude, and compassion to bind this eternal presence together. I fall behind my worries, little problems, fears and release those energies to the SOURCE within me. I take a deep breath, ALLOW LIFE to pass through, flow, and carry me to my destiny. I relax into this deep space of LOVE. Asking for it's blessings and guidance to reveal my potentials, creativity, genius out to the world in order to uplift everyone's spirit as I do my own. I AM, GOD IS.
NAMASTE,



Affirmation: " I let go and let God. As I focus my attention inward, I know I'm divinely guided and supported to my destiny. Life supports me. I am available and receptive to more abundance, love, healing, inspiration, wealth, and compassion than I can even imagine possible. Come what may."...have a beautiful Friday everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment