Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Authentic You

What the world needs now is more AUTHENTIC people being themselves without misleading others and wanting to take advantage of them. Being in INTEGRITY with our SOUL through meditation and visioning can get rid of our nonsense manipulation games of the EGO we play daily. We can be REAL and respect others without any secondary gain. Collective Healing of our planet only happens when we each take RESPONSIBILITY to heal ourselves first. Take a look in the mirror today, send yourself lots of LOVE because healing happens only when you come from deep space of inner LOVE. Lets do this together. Who is with me?



Affirmation: "I am in tune with my mind, body, and spirit. I allow myself to experience inner love, beauty, peace, and compassion. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, healing, wealth, and prosperity than I can even imagine possible. Come what may!".....have a fantastic day everyone.
www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment