Monday, November 11, 2013

It's within YOU

If you feel reading my posts is activating a certain level of inner knowing within you and gets you centered to the truth of your inner knowing, I congratulate you. The intention is to bring you back to yourself, to find the strength in your heart, allowing the inspiration activated in your own energy field to take over. It is meant to allow your HIGHER SELF shine through with only few words that come from space of love. It's nothing that you don't know, it's something that we can all relate to. You are so precious in this very moment because I feel a bond that binds the energy I'm sending out into motion being reciprocated, thus completing a cyclical enlightened pattern. This pattern remains in the web of existence and is carried through eternity. It raises the energy level of the entire cosmos. Those around you will appreciate the shift in your persona, the smile on your face, and the love you'll share with them consciously. That being said, I'M GRATEFUL FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU MAKE THE WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF MY PURPOSE. Happy Monday


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in LOVE. All of my needs are met at every level of my existence. I am available and receptive to more abundance and success, health, wealth, happiness, love, joy, peace, harmony, compassion, kindness, beauty, and creativity than I can even imagine possible. I trust the universe, I let go and let God. Life supports me. "....Have a spectacular day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment