Sunday, November 24, 2013

Reflection

Take this very moment to reflect within, as you start a new beginning allow yourself to create a space of awareness. There is an infinite energy of love right here where you are reading this post. I don't know what you are doing, you're on your phone, computer, just woke up, it doesn't matter. Your conscious awareness to uplifting your spirit and allowing a split second for your soul's purpose to come through is what I'm interested in. As you take your next breath, I invite you to feel every cell of your body be enriched with healing energy of unconditional love, forgiveness, and gratitude. I intend to raise the vibration of your auric field through this focused attention and divine intention. As I'm dwelling in the energy of peace, I radiate and give away everything I'm feeling and praying for through these words directly to you and your higher self. Joy, compassion, harmony, abundance, prosperity, health, and wealth with harmonizing goodness is the order of the day for entire humanity. With gratitude, I release these words in the web our existence and allow it to cultivate, activate, express, and manifest for the good of ALL GLOBAL SOCIETY....and so it is,,,amen. Breath out...you are totally loved and cared for.


Affirmation: "I forgive and let go. I let go and let God to handle all the details of my life. I am living, moving, and having my being in complete joy, abundance, health, healing, and prosperity. Unconditional LOVE is the fuel for my existential BEING. MY SOUL IS ON FIRE and emanates beauty everywhere in releases it's INTENTIONS."....have a beautiful Sunday everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment