Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Am Peace

I'm writing this in the pure stillness of the moment, where my mind is completely quiet and my heart wide open. There is a deep sense of appreciation flowing through the magnetic field surrounding my heart. There is divine harmonizing good,a peaceful energy that flowing through my veins. It's feeding every cell of my body, awakening to their inner truth of wholeness, joy, compassion, and beauty. You are intentionally being held in this space right now, as I know this message will be read by many people I've never met. The unconditional LOVE unified field of energy that binds us together doesn't need physical recognition, we are already part of a holographic universe that knows how to cultivate, activate, express, and manifest itself through us, as US. As you and me through our actions, choices, creativity, and inspiration. I invite you to go beyond the written words and contemplate your GREATNESS, caught in this very MOMENT. Please take a deep breath, put on a smile, and feel your AWESOMENESS! Breath out. Have a beautiful day  - Dr. Rod.
Namaste.



Affirmation: " I AM PEACE. I am the contribution point of generosity, love, joy, and abundance. I am available and receptive to infinite possibilities to evolve into my authentic self. The universe supports me, nourishes me, and guides me to higher levels of consciousness. ".....Much love,

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment