Thursday, November 28, 2013

Strength

Today I am grateful for being able to ride the waves of my emotions and utilizing them towards helping others. There was a time where I would get paralyzed by the low rides, the pain, and frustration that obscured my vision about life. Throughout time, I've been able to know myself so well, capturing every ounce of these incredible energies I feel and re-directing them towards helping others. This has been a gift of transformation, an inner vision through meditation practices and connection to my purpose in life. I AM GRATEFUL for every second of my existence and the absolute LOVE I emanate towards every BEING. I see no separation, and I don't dwell in my past. I feel my soul guiding me and shining it's Light where ever I go in the moment to build a magnificent destiny.....I have a deep sense of knowing the Truth as it unfolds in my heart and act upon it with full Trust. Above all, I AM GRATEFUL to everyone who is connected with me, sharing this beautiful journey together. That means YOU, and I honor your BEING in my life.....Namaste.


Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more miracles, abundance, health, prosperity, love, joy, bliss, and peace in my life than I can even imagine. The universe supports me. "....have a spectacular day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment