Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bliss

When you get distracted with the dramas of life, it is your responsibility to take a step back and slow down. It's not the quantity of your achievements, the material world, and all the glimmer that will make you truly happy; it's the QUALITY OF your inner LIFE. In that quality, is the activation of your Soul's potential that translates int BLISS. Dear friend, you are shot from the mind of infinite potential, the universe, to this Reality in order to express and manifest your Soul's Character; Love, Joy, Peace, Compassion, Healing, and unlimited Abundance are the priceless treasures within you. Feel your worthiness at this very moment and radiate that energy to the world around. The world needs you to Step Up your Game and bring your beautiful authentic self to the table! Are you WILLING to be GREAT?--Dr. Rod.



Affirmation: "I Am one with the infinite mind of God. I live in a friendly universe that supports me with the activation of my Soul's Potential. I am available and receptive to MORE abundance, success, health, Bliss, compassion, and peace than I can even IMAGINE possible. Come what May. I TRUST MYSELF."....have a spectacular day everyone.....be blessed and a blessing in the world around you

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment