Friday, November 22, 2013

Beautiful Soul

How can I be more of my Authentic, higher Self? Great question to ask when you get to the point of frustration and want to give up. There are so many challenges in life that tests you to your limits. Watch out for the negative energies of people you associate with. They have a tendency to pull you down real fast. You MUST intentionally feed your mind positive thoughts and raise your vibration above the lower frequencies so that you rise above them. The confirmation you are looking for from the outside world to tell you 'who you are & what you must be doing' is an illusion. You are meant for a great, divine destiny that is only manifested through self realization, meditation, and unconditional love towards yourself. Don't allow other people's judgment shut you down. Ignore and move on. Commit to spend time and energy in yourself everyday for harmonizing the creative energy of your beautiful SOUL  Namaste - Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I am a creative, kind, loving, beautiful, ever expansive, receptive, endlessly abundant, happy, plentitude, and peaceful individual. All of my needs are met at every level of my existence. The universe supports me. I say YES to life .." Happy Friday Everyone.....Be Blesses and a Blessing to others.

www.DrRod26.com


No comments:

Post a Comment