Friday, November 29, 2013

Bright & Shiny Friday

Good Morning Life. HAPPY BRIGHT & SHINY FRIDAY!! Why would you want to contaminate your energy field with the nonsense consumerism and materialism society is desperately shoving down our throat? Use this beautiful day to go out in nature, spending time outdoors with your kids, or visit educational museum instead of chaotic shopping malls!!! Please, use the money you want to waste on things you already have and donate it to our Los Angeles Children's Charity Group,http://www.laccg.com/membership/. You will use your money in helping orphan and neglected children. Just imagine their happy, beautiful smiles once they receive their goods instead of the parking lot traffics, the pushing and dense air in stores, long lines, and the stressed out sales people who are cursing you inside and not really out there to help YOU! HOW ABOUT A CHANGE TODAY! HAPPY BRIGHT & SHINY FRIDAY


Affirmation: "I am free of the need for consumerism. I give instead of hoard, I share instead of save, and I freely shine my love, light, with courage and enthusiasm. I AM FREE! I AM AT PEACE. I am available and receptive to more abundance and success than I can imagine possible so that I can share it with the world. "....have a peaceful day...(don't go shopping)

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment