Sunday, November 10, 2013

Beyond the Words

Where ever you are, I know the energy behind these words are going to serve you well. Why? Because they are being expressed from a deep space of love and healing energy. They are becoming form from the infinite Source where our thoughts originate from. Your beautiful eyes are picking up the light from the screen an your intelligent brain is giving them meaning. However, it's your SOUL that's smiling as it is connected to mine in consciousness, simultaneously having the understanding that we are really ONE body of BEING in the inter-web we call UNIVERSE. Slow down your breath, slow down your thoughts, take each word to your heart. The intention for self realization is to make you aware of your GREATNESS, of the Power already embedded within your Soul's character, as your inheritance. Your guidance comes through many different forms or channels, one being this post right now. It's meant to INSPIRE you to take the next step for your INNER growth. Whatever is pulling you towards what you've been yearning to express, listen to it. Honor it, TRUST it, and appreciate it. Your mind and knowledge are the tools the lay the pathway in order for YOUR MASTER HEART to express itself uniquely AS YOU!.....GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW AWAKENED YOU 
NAMASTE.



Affirmation: "I Am free to express myself through the desire of my heart. My intention is pure, my words are POWERFUL. With all confidence and clarity, I walk the inner journey of my soul and create a world of love, joy, peace, abundance, prosperity, health, kindness, compassion, harmony and beauty for myself and everyone else around. LIFE SUPPORTS ME."...have a great Sunday.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment