Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Testimonial

I had an encounter with a beautiful soul who was so concerned about her son. Going through emotional challenges, a young man who is at the beginning of his journey of self discovery. I could so identify with his 'story' because I too went through major emotional challenges in my life, the ups and downs, the days where I couldn't get off of my bed, where life looked dim, and the enormity of my expectations of myself had paralyzed me. I was going through a major transitional period for finding who and why I AM in this life. For finding my true self, my purpose, and my way. It was painful and took hours, days, months, and years of discipline, learning, meditation, un-learning, with emotional heart break to find my path. This Lady had her own share of personal life issues, very heavy things to deal with. She was interested to know my 'story'. When I shared every detail of my journey with her, I had ownership of my 'story'. It was a 'testimony' of healing and spirit of LOVE in action. I was no longer victimized or held hostage by my ego. Great transformation and healing was happening at this encounter for both of us. I could see the light of HOPE sparkling in her eyes because she knew I'm coming from the heart, she knew my purpose in life, she could feel it. This was a moment of triumph and extreme humility for me. I was telling a forecast for her son, knowing what I know now after 10 years, that he is going to find his way, balance his emotions, and live his life to maximum potential. You've seen when people's faces shine, Right? It's the most amazing feeling knowing that you just made a huge difference in their lives! Keep asking yourself: "Who Am I ? Why Am I here on this planet? What is my Purpose in life?"...As you sit quietly with these in mind, know that you are meant for absolute greatness, that your life matters, that you are LOVED and CARED for.


Affirmation: "My life is a testimony of love, joy, peace, abundance, success, compassion, and healing. As I share myself with the world, I witness a great transformation for ALL. The universe supports me. ".....have a spectacular day. Feel free to share YOUR TESTIMONY with me

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment