Thursday, November 21, 2013

Contemplate

'HOW CAN I EXPRESS THE DIGNITY OF MY SOUL?' is the question I'm contemplating and inviting you to contemplate as you head into your day or prepare to end your day. This is a very powerful question that activates your insights if you listen to the answers closely. It's raining here in Southern Cali and people tend to grow impatient with the traffic. If you read my post and are stuck on the freeways, take a deep breath, ask yourself this question, and cherish every still moment as a gift to be honoring your souls integrity. Don't fight the 'Present Moment'....Sending you love and please be safe! 


Affirmation: " I am available and receptive to the activation of gifts that are within me. I am living, moving,, and having my BEING in the spirit of love. Abundance is the order of my day. All of my needs are met with the alignment to my soul's integrity."....have a beautiful day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment